Thursday, August 29, 2013

Crazy Talk.

I try to be a man of my word. Yes, I'm a lady, so I can't technically ever achieve this status but I don't like the sound of "woman of my word". It's just weird.

That being said, when I say I'm going to do something, I try to follow through. And when I say I'm going to post something in my blog, you can bet your firstborn child that you're going to read it on here.

Last night, The Deputy and I were driving home from hanging out with the SWAT guys & wives/lady friends and I was chattering away like a rabid monkey....which I always do when it's late and I'm tired. At one point in the conversation I said, "I don't know how to feel about this!" (I was, of course, just being melodramatic for the sake of being melodramatic) The Deputy looked at me and said, "Well, why don't you blog about it..."

So I told him that I certainly WILL be blogging....about his rude behavior!

We LOLed and LOLed and I continued to be obnoxious (hence the usage of something annoying such as "LOLed") until I passed out in a Benadryl-induced coma. I may have woken up with my arms feeling like they were full of lead, but that was the best sleep I've had all week....

No comments:

Post a Comment