Friday, October 25, 2013

What's done is done.



Like I mentioned before, The Kitchen Nightmare Remodel is finally done!

I absolutely love our new kitchen, it's warm, new and best of all doesn't have floors that need to be swept and mopped EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. 

Not that I did that with the old floors, but they NEEDED it. I should have done that daily. But I didn't. 

Now we have amazing, travertine stone floors that let me a normal human being! Which I translate into meaning 'someone who only has to mop the floors when either: (A) They LOOK dirty (which in my opinion will be never! Just kidding) or (B) when you can no longer walk barefoot around the kitchen without having to wipe your feet on something'. Gross, I know.



Anyways, it's great having a kitchen that actually looks clean once you've cleaned it! Imagine that.

Before/After #1

Before/After #2 (the before pictures are from way back when The Deputy first bought the house. We did have appliances in before the remodel)




Ta-da!

The end.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic, you guys should be proud of yourselves. Your hard work and long wait really paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen, we LOVE it! I'm very happy with the finished result, I don't even mind cleaning it :)

    ReplyDelete